|Subject: That damn SA resort !!! My comments
Posted by: Fletch E-Mail: email@example.com
Date Posted: July 28, 1998 at 13:57 MDT
|I do believe that the resort does trade that well, I have no evidence to believe anything else. However and this is a big however I would never buy thier.|
1. I would never buy in a country that I have no remote intrest in going to
2. I would never buy out of the US period due to lack od control
with the exception of maybe the Royals and Marriott's out of the
3. With that low mait fee how long will that resort stay acceptable.
Unless of course it is a grass hut and the grass is cheap thier.
4. I do believe that how RCI rates it is not correct and it will be changed in a year or two which equates to an exchange or two.
After that you could be stuck with a lemon.
5. I don't have around $1500 to gamble on. I only buy sure things
6. I hear you have to close at the resort
P>S. I made #6 up !!! Please NO newbies should by here. Only people who have a few bucks and can play around with it.
7. Basil likes it :)